208state fair

    Aug 25, 2006
      Well, my Snowdrop shawl didn't do as well as I thought it would---4th place!  I can't complain too much, though.  My Hederas socks (knitty pattern) won 1st place and the Threads award ($25 gift certificate) for best knitting.
      Everything else got some ribbons ranging from 1st-4th.  I crocheted a runner for the top of my piano that says "Nelson" and it won a $10 prize for best dresser scarf.  Huh.  Who knew?  It was pretty fun.  I should have pics up on my blog later this weekend.

      Tana-I saw some of your stuff there!  Ben's sweater looks so great!

      Christy
      craftyconservative.blogspot.com