      From: Clearbrook <clearbrook72@...>
      Subject: [lincolnknitters] Saturday, March 19, 2011 Guild Meeting
      To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, March 18, 2011, 11:46 AM

      Sorry for posting this so late.

      This month we are meeting from 1-4 p.m. at the Walt Library.

      We are starting a new KAL (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/peacock-entrelac-bag). Please bring your needles, yarn and a copy of the pattern if you have one. (I will have a few copies available too.)

      This bag features a little bit of colorwork and entrelac. Don't worry if you aren't comfortable with these, as all the mistakes we make will be cleverly hidden when we felt these.

      The pattern used 2 different types of yarn. To make the felting more even and predictable, I recommend that you use the same yarn (different colors) throughout your project. I am using only Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride for mine. Also, make sure you are not using a fiber that will not felt.

      I hope to see everyone there.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic