      From: "Flying Fingers Yarn Shop" <info@...>
      Date: January 29, 2010 4:17:13 PM CST
      To: "Elizabeth Bracken" <eabracken@...>
      Subject: A Surprise Mixed Fiber Sale!!

      logo
      Dear Elizabeth Bracken,
      Hello there fellow Fiberholics,

      We here are Flying Fingers are moving our warehouse yet again!! I know it sounds crazy, but we’re moving right next door in the same building and it will be great when we’re moved in. Right now we want to move as little as possible so we’re having a surprise

      SALE!!!!

      From now until Monday, Feb 1st at midnight EST we’ll be offering a mixed fiber bag of 1,000 yards. That’s right…. 1,000 yards from some of our top companies – Tahki/Stacy Charles, Karabella, Southwest Trading, Classic Elite… maybe even some Colinette for fun! We’ll put Dillon on the case, so you know all the colors will blend and be gorgeous together, we’ll even let you pick a color family.

      1,000 yards for only $25.00!!!

      Imagine the possibilities & enjoy!

      Elise, Amy, Dillon & Tina ~
      To unsubscribe from future newsletter and promotional mailings, simply click on the following link: http://www.flyingfingers.com/shop/index.php?main_page=unsubscribe&unsubscribe_address=eabracken@...
      Copyright © 2004 Zen Cart. Powered by Zen Cart
      This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to info@...
      This e-mail is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect 01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored and respected.