      From: Liz Andes Bracken <eabracken@...>
      To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 4:05:52 PM
      Subject: [lincolnknitters] Where was everybody today???

      Hello fellow guild members! We missed all of you. There were just three of us at the meeting today. I'm thinking that we should institute an RSVP for meetings if you aren't able to come. For one thing, it will save time and money making copies of things (I made 15 for today!!)if attendance will be light.

      A couple of announcements:

      The reservation form for the retreat on June 19-21 needs to be mailed to Ruth Heer by June 1 with a check for $140 if you're planning to attend. So far, Julie and I are going.

      There will be NO June guild meeting because the retreat is the 3rd Saturday of the month. We'll be back in July with a program topic on steeking.

      The Omaha affiliate will be doing a Stitch & Pitch on May 26. If you need more details, check our other website (NebraskaKnitters) or write to me.

      The other business items can wait until July. (Julie, I have your check. Do you want me to mail it to you? Also, we need to talk about the brochures.)

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic