      From: Amy H <hoovfam@...>
      To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 13 May 2009 7:23 am
      Subject: RE: [lincolnknitters] Help Needed

      Cathy,
      I will be happy to knit some socks and I have on my table the flannel booties to sew up.
      I am working on a test knit due Friday so there is no time this week but I will tackle it soon and let you know when I have some done.
      Also, we drive by SFB on Wednesdays so I can always drop off if that is easier for you.  Oh, I guess we won't be back to piano until June 10th.  Or I guess I could mail them, it wouldn't cost much.

      thanks for your legwork on this.
      amy

      To: lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com
      From: cattalesx2@aol. com
      Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 22:53:22 -0400

      .

      Amy,

      I was at SFB today for the weekly meeting and they said that they would accept wool booties.  They had been concerned about washability and allergies.  Let me know if you would have some time to knit some baby socks.

      Cathy

      HotmailĀ® goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic