      From: Amy H <hoovfam@...>
      To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, 8 May 2009 10:49 pm
      Subject: RE: [lincolnknitters] Help Needed

      I had another thought.  I know they used to keep donations at their shop and people could stop in to get supplies to make things.  If they still do this it is possible they have yarn there that has been donated.

      amy

      To: lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com
      From: cattalesx2@aol. com
      Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 15:36:28 -0400

      A big thank you to all of you who said they would help with baby socks for Sewing For Babies.  I contacted SFB and they are thrilled.  E-mail me when you are finsihed with some and we'll decide how to get them to SFB.&nbs p;

      Cathy

      Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailĀ®. See how.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic