      To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      From: cattalesx2@...
      Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 15:36:28 -0400
      Subject: Re: [lincolnknitters] Help Needed

      A big thank you to all of you who said they would help with baby socks for Sewing For Babies.  I contacted SFB and they are thrilled.  E-mail me when you are finsihed with some and we'll decide how to get them to SFB.

      Cathy

      Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailĀ®. See how.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic