1548New name for the guild!

    Jan 2, 2009
      We have so many people who have joined our Lincoln Knitters yahoo website but have chosen not to join the guild.  In order to let those people remain a part of the local knitting community, our chapter has decided to change its name to

      Nebraska Knitters

      We will continue to post on this site so that the Lincoln Knitters can see what we're up to and hopefully decide to join us one day!

      Our next guild meeting is Saturday, January 17 , 1:00 p.m., at the Walt Library.  Our program will require a couple of swatches.  More details soon!

      Hope to see some of the
      Lincoln Knitters join us and become Nebraska Knitters, too!

      Any questions, please post to this site.