1489Re: [lincolnknitters] our afghan

  • Tana Pageler
    Oct 2, 2008
      Oh, that's not fun. Hope you feel better soon, Cathy.

      On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 12:03 PM, <cattalesx2@...> wrote:

      Hi,  I just found out that I have shingles and a lot of pain with it.  I hated missing Wed. night at Barnes.  Cathy

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Jennifer McKitrick <jenmckitrick@...>
      To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 8:52 am
      Subject: [lincolnknitters] our afghan

      I delivered our afghan to the People's City Mission.  It went to the Curtis Center, a transitional living center that houses up to 60 men.  The woman who received it, Edie McNeese, said she will put it in the lounge where everyone can enjoy it.

      Those of you who get the Mission newsletter, watch out for mention of it, or maybe a photo.

      In other news...
      I've been practicing the seaming techniques Liz showed us last time, and my seams are looking much better.  So, thanks Liz!

      Jennifer

      Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic