14Lily Chin in Lincoln

  • Mary
    Sep 14, 2005
      Just an FYI

      "Just a reminder to all of you. Lily Chin will be teaching this
      weekend at threads. There are still class spaces available, so if you
      forgot, now is the time to speak up!

      We also wanted to make sure that everyone helps us make Lily feel
      welcome. On Firday night from 7-9, at threads too we will be having a
      welcome/meet and greet/book signing. Please try and take a few
      minutes out of you busy evening to stop by and say hi to Lily, even if
      you are not taking classes. She would love to meet all of you!"
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic