133Re: [lincolnknitters] Membership in this group

  • Emily Nimsakont
    Apr 13, 2006
      I can certainly change the membership settings so that members have to be approved, if this continues to be a problem.  Why don't we wait a bit to see if other incidents like this occur?  If so, then I'll change the settings.  (The house is nearing completion, so my life should be settling down soon.  Maybe I'll even make it to knit with you guys someday!)

      --Emily

      Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
      If Emily has time to approve people. I know she is really busy with her
      house. This is the first time we've gotten one of these, isn't it? Maybe
      it's an isolated incident?