1283Re: Sweater Wizard question

    Apr 6 9:45 AM
      Along the same lines... I have the sock wizard software if anyone is
      interested in looking before purchase. It looks like we will be doing
      socks again in May-- I'd be more than happy to load it onto my laptop
      and bring it in.

      And it looks like I need to seriously start the search for my beading
      supplies. (I know which closet it they're in, but not sure which box.)

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Bracken"

      Guides<http://travel.aol.com/travel-guide/united-states?ncid=aoltrv00030000000016>
      > > .

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic