1246Re: lincolnknitters dot org and dot com

    Feb 29, 2008
      I had hoped that I would be able to join everyone tomorrow, but once
      again I have mass amounts of homework that calls my attention. I
      would just blow it off for a few hours to join you all, but not only
      do I have my regular classes through SCC to deal with, but I'm also
      studying for my Series 7 securities license (which is one tough bugger).

      I'll be with you in spirit. Miss you all!

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Tana Pageler"
      <tana.pageler@...> wrote:

      > It turns out, I may be able to come tomorrow. Just bring the receipt
      and I
      > will reimburse you.
      >
      > Tana
      >
      > On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 11:41 AM, Elizabeth Bracken <eabracken@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Do it.
      > >
      > > :)
      > >

      > > On 2/29/08, Shawn Sheets <clearbrook72@...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I think we should renew. No objections here.
      > > >
      > > > Shawn
      > > >
      > > > *Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...>* wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Does anyone have any objections to spending the money to renew
      our .org
      > > > and
      > > > .com domain names? The cost is $20.
      > > >
      > > > Julie

      > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!
      Mobile. Try
      > > > it
      now.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic