1134Re: [lincolnknitters] blog links

    Dec 13, 2007
      Re: [lincolnknitters] blog links Let's try using something that we can all easily update. I've set up a group for us on del.icio.us.

      http://del.icio.us/lincolnknitters

      To update or add your information, sign on as lincolnknitters with the password z1mmerman and click "post" to add a blog. You can also click "edit/delete" to update your blog information.

      If you are on Ravelry, please join the Lincoln Knitters group. We can keep track of members easily that way.

      Tana, thanks for the update on Joanne's blog!

      Julie

      > We should have a list like this of who everyone is over at Ravelry too, oh
      > Secretary.
      >
      > You're doing such a good job, Julie.
      >
      > On Dec 13, 2007 5:42 AM, Tana Pageler < tana.pageler@...
      > <mailto:tana.pageler@...> > wrote:
      >> Joanne's is now at http://joanneneeley.blogspot.com/
      >>

      >> On Dec 12, 2007 10:14 PM, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...
      >> <mailto:jkundhi@...> > wrote:
      >>> Awhile back I was asked to email the links to blogging Lincoln Knitters.
      >>> Here's my list. Am I missing anyone?
      >>>
      >>> Julie
      >>>
      >>> Amy
      >>> http://aliassak.blogspot.com/