RE: [Limers] Re: pass the torch

  • Dick Lochan
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 7, 2011
      Will dig something out and send!!

      CAG is pursuing matter in court still on an issue called "Passing OFF" - Intellectual/Cultural Property!

      My Calypso Tent/Season starts this Saturday "THE PROFESSIONALS" at the Steelworkers Union Hall, 25 Cecil Street and runs for 5 Saturdays - been busy with rehearsals and stuff.

      Dick

      To: limers@yahoogroups.com
      From: dhiggins@...
      Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 11:58:35 -0400
      Subject: [Limers] Re: pass the torch

      hey dick

      how goes it?
      you been following this FMC / CAG mess...
      would love to hear yr. views
      the city of toronto does not own, nor should it think it owns caribana (or whatever the hell they renamed it)
      that's my two cents, thats it
      of course there are a gazillion layers to this, but thats my position
      it comes from working with multicultural community group in toronto while down here (asian, south asian, jewish, first nations, eastern european)
      this kind of debate and thievery could never happen

      anyways, i digress

      i need a press shot of Pass The Torch (can be anything you have..pics of youth, logo of Pass The Torch, whatever you have that i can put up on our website)

      much thanks

      --
      heart of toronto's waterfront
      Harbourfront Centre

      A 10-acre public trust powered by the creative cultures of Canada and the world.

      Follow us on Twitter  Friend us on Facebook  Find us on YouTube

      Check out our official blog.