An Old Soul’s Guide to Spirit Helpers in the New Time by DL Zeta

  • DL Zeta
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2012
      An Old Soul�s Guide to Spirit Helpers in the New Time
      </channeling/156385/old-soul-s-guide-spirit-helpers-new-time> by
      DL Zeta

      We have much help here on Earth. Legions of guides, light beings and
      angel helpers inhabit the multi-dimensional realm of the unseen. Because
      they exist beyond the physical, they are able to guide us through times
      of spiritual transformation and to assist when our soul ventures into
      other realms. Much has been said of our otherworldly guides and we will
      not expand on that here for there is another type of helper that we wish
      to speak about.

      Spirit Helpers as Aspects of our own Consciousness

      For our purposes here we will draw a distinction between our
      otherworldly guides and those that are advanced facets of our own
      consciousness. In the course of our journey here, we are many � made up
      of many facets that sparkle and reflect light in various degrees and
      forms. Some aspects of our consciousness awaken and come online to enter
      a mastery phase quicker than others. Recognizing other aspects still in
      need of guidance and assistance, these spirit helpers set about guiding
      us through our needed understandings.

      Spirit Helpers Accelerate Ascension

      When one of our aspects awakens, the course of our ascension is
      accelerated and the path cleared for other parts of our consciousness to
      enter the awakening phase.

      These spirit helpers are anchored to the physical through our own being
      yet they largely exist in other timeframe dimensions. These aspects
      serve the purpose of bridging us into greater communion with our soul
      and higher self. As a bridging entity, they exist in both realms and are
      accessible to us as we go about our daily lives.

      Old Souls are Here to Anchor the New Time

      Old souls especially have numerous spirit helpers. These souls are
      incarnated at this time to help bridge humanity into the new time. To
      assist with this transition, they arrived here with a full complement of
      spirit helpers that help bridge them to their higher self. As above, so
      below.

      Our wise and knowing spirit helpers have understandings that are
      relevant to the world we currently inhabit by virtue of resonance and
      spiritual lessons. Some of these aspects are incarnated into other
      timeframes, while others are younger aspects from our current lifetime.
      Some are from our future both from within this lifetime and beyond.

      Spirit Helpers bring Glimpses of other Timelines

      It is easy to tell when our spirit helpers are speaking to us. These are
      times when we glimpse ourselves moving along an alternate timeline. The
      timelines revealed to us are realities compatible with our soul contract
      for this lifetime.

      Spirit helpers also guide us to encounters or events that change the
      course of our life. They sometimes lead us on internet searches that
      bring us to a new idea, concept, or person. They drop books off shelves
      in our vicinity or bring us to notice symbols in our daily experience
      that hold special importance for us. Spirit helpers bring us into fields
      of resonance needed for specific types of healing. Some helpers teach us
      to use our light to facilitate healing for ourselves at all levels. They
      also direct us to knowledge and insight that assists us in healing our
      sacred wound.

      Spirit Helpers Assist us with Artistic Creations

      Our spirit helpers assist us with creative endeavors. This is their
      favorite venue � helping us to awaken latent and as yet undiscovered
      talents and abilities. Sometimes they show us how to link diverse
      abilities to synthesize a new talent. They teach us the words to songs
      drawn from the deep well of our soul. They teach us to create works of
      art encoded with our soul�s signature, and to create poetry and other
      writing we gift to the world. Sometimes they help us access �downloads�
      so profound it feels we are taking dictation from our soul. Spirit
      helpers teach us to shine our light on the path ahead so we can
      consciously choose the shape and course of our destiny.

      Spirit Helpers Orient us to Dreamscapes of our Future

      Our spirit helpers orient us in our sleep states to dreamscapes where we
      begin to inhabit the world that is the future of our own lifetime as
      well as future lifetimes. Some have begun to dream of seemingly idyllic
      settings that feel very different from past or present times. In these
      dream worlds, the realities we have known no longer exist and a new time
      has begun. One hallmark of this time is the instant manifestation of our
      thoughts, feelings and desires into physical form. Our dreams are a
      testing ground where we can learn to work with the instant realization
      of our intentions in a protected space before experiencing their rapid
      materialization into physical reality.

      Without realizing it, we sometimes meet our spirit helpers in dream
      states. At times we may have the experience of blending with them and
      seeing the dream through their eyes. When we meet our spirit helpers in
      a dream state, we feel a sense of deep and profound love. Years of
      trauma and suffering can melt away during these encounters. A dream
      meeting with a spirit helper can be a precurser to meeting an incarnated
      being with whom we hold a powerful soul contract.

      Telepathy with Spirit Helpers in Sleeping and Waking Dream States

      Our spirit helpers are always with us, just as we are always with them �
      working with them in dream states at first until we sufficiently awaken
      to telepathically commune with them in conscious waking dream states and
      times of deep meditation. Our helpers are always speaking to us. They
      are always ready to play a greater role in our own lives if ask them to.
      When we reach a certain state of consciousness, our spirit helpers come
      more fully into play, speaking with us and offering the gift of their
      wisdom and guidance within each moment.

      For more on timeline and identity shifts, see Timeline and Identity
      Shifts: the New Science of Reality Creation by DL Zeta
      http://www.celestialvision.org/timeline-and-identity-shifts-e/
      For more on fifth-dimensional consciousness, see The Future is Here Now:
      Steps to Accessing Fifth-Dimensional Consciousness By DL Zeta
      http://celestialvision.squarespace.com/the-future-is-here-now/
      For more information, visit http://www.celestialvision.org/