3. Understanding the Nature of DNA

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      10 posts about What to Do - 3. Understanding the Nature of DNA
      In my own Yahoogroup, Guidance is having me repost 10 important messages
      from the past to assist people with knowing and doing things related to
      the shift. This is number 0ne. Peter www.4truthseekers.org
      http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/russian_dna_discoveries.htm
      <http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/russian_dna_discoveries.htm>

      Russian DNA Discoveries

      All information is from the book "Vernetzte Intelligenz" von Grazyna
      Fosar und Franz Bludorf, ISBN 3930243237.
      Article edited and translated from German. Summarized and commented by
      Baerbel. The book is unfortunately only available in German so far.

      You can reach the authors here: Kontext - Forum for Border Science
      http://www.fosar-bludorf.com <http://www.fosar-bludorf.com/> .
      Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is
      programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been
      scientifically proven and explained.
      Published for the first time in this website on February 10, 2004.

      The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to
      the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or
      indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition,
      spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation
      techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual
      masters), mind's influence on weather patterns and much more.

      In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which
      DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT
      cutting out and replacing single genes. Only 10% of our DNA is being
      used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest
      to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other
      90% are considered "junk DNA."

      The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb,
      joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore that 90% of
      "junk DNA." Their results, findings and conclusions are simply
      revolutionary!

      According to there findings, our DNA is not only responsible for the
      construction of our body but also serves as data storage and
      communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code
      —especially in the apparent "useless" 90%— follows the same
      rules as all our human languages.

      To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words
      are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of
      meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They found
      that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set
      rules just like our languages. Therefore, human languages did not appear
      coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

      The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his
      colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of DNA. In brief the
      bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like a holographic
      computer using endogenous DNA laser radiation." This means that they
      managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns (sound)
      onto a laser-like ray which influenced DNA frequency and thus the
      genetic information itself.

      Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as
      explained earlier) is of the same structure, no DNA decoding is
      necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language!
      This, too, was experimentally proven!

      Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react
      to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper
      frequencies (sound) are being used. This finally and scientifically
      explains why affirmations, hypnosis and the like can have such strong
      effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural
      for our DNA to react to language.

      While western researchers cut single genes from DNA strands and insert
      them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically created devices that
      influence cellular metabolism through modulated radio and light
      frequencies, thus repairing genetic defects.

      They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and
      transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome.
      So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to
      salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns!
      This way the entire information was transmitted without any of the side
      effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing
      single genes from the DNA.

      This represents an unbelievable, world-transforming revolution and
      sensation: by simply applying vibration (sound frequencies) and language
      instead of the archaic cutting-out procedure!

      This experiment points to the immense power of wave genetics, which
      obviously has a greater influence on the formation of organisms than the
      biochemical processes of alkaline sequences.

      Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is
      programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been
      scientifically proven and explained.

      Of course the frequency has to be correct. And this is why not everybody
      is equally successful or can do it with always the same strength. The
      individual person must work on the inner processes and development in
      order to establish a conscious communication with the DNA.

      The Russian researchers work on a method that is not dependent on these
      factors but will ALWAYS work, provided one uses the correct frequency.
      But the higher developed an individual's consciousness is, the less need
      is there for any type of device: one can achieve these results by
      oneself. Science will finally stop laughing at such ideas and will
      confirm and explain the results. And it doesn't end there.

      The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing
      patterns in a vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes
      are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges
      in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars).

      These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the
      universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space
      and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on
      to our consciousness. This process of hyper-communication (telepathy,
      channeling) is most effective in a state of relaxation.

      Stress, worry or a hyperactive intellect prevent successful
      hyper-communication or the information will be totally distorted and
      useless. In nature, hyper-communication has been successfully applied
      for millions of years. The organized flow of life in insects proves this
      dramatically. Modern man knows it only on a much more subtle level as
      "intuition." But we, too, can regain full use of it.

      As an example from nature, when a queen ant is separated from her
      colony, the remaining worker ants will continue building fervently
      according to plan. However, if the queen is killed, all work in the
      colony stops. No ant will know what to do. Apparently, the queen
      transmits the "building plans" even if far away —via the group
      consciousness with her subjects. She can be as far away as she wants, as
      long as she is alive.

      In humans, hyper-communication is most often encountered when one
      suddenly gains access to information that is outside one's knowledge
      base. Such hyper-communication is then experienced as inspiration or
      intuition (also in trance channeling). The Italian composer Giuseppe
      Tartini, for instance, dreamt one night that a devil sat at his bedside
      playing the violin. The next morning Tartini was able to note down the
      piece exactly from memory. He called it the Devil's Trill Sonata.

      For years, a 42-year old male nurse dreamt of a situation in which he
      was hooked up to a kind of knowledge CD-ROM. Verifiable knowledge from
      all imaginable fields was then transmitted to him that he was able to
      recall in the morning. There was such a flood of information that it
      seemed a whole encyclopedia was transmitted at night. The majorities of
      facts were outside his personal knowledge base and reached technical
      details of which he knew absolutely nothing. When hyper-communication
      occurs, one can observe in the DNA, as well as in the human,
      supernatural phenomena.

      The Russian scientists irradiated DNA samples with laser light. On
      screen, a typical wave pattern was formed. When they removed the DNA
      sample, the wave pattern did not disappear, it remained. Many controlled
      experiments showed that the pattern continued to come from the removed
      sample, whose energy field apparently remained by itself. This effect is
      now called phantom DNA effect. It is surmised that energy from outside
      of space and time still flows through the activated wormholes after the
      DNA was removed. The side effects encountered most often in
      hyper-communication in humans are inexplicable electromagnetic fields in
      the vicinity of the persons concerned.

      Electronic devices like CD players and the like can be irritated and
      cease to function for hours. When the electromagnetic field slowly
      dissipates, the devices function normally again. Many healers and
      psychics know this effect from their work: the better the atmosphere
      and energy, the more frustrating it can be for recording devices as they
      stop functioning at that exact moment. Often by next morning all is
      back to normal.

      Perhaps this is reassuring to read for many, as it has nothing to do
      with them being technically inept; it means they are good at
      hyper-communication.

      In their book Vernetzte Intelligenz, Grazyna Gosar and Franz Bludorf
      explain these connections precisely and clearly. The authors also quote
      sources presuming that in earlier times humanity had been just like the
      animals: very strongly connected to group consciousness and thereby
      acted as a group. In order to develop and experience individuality,
      however, we humans had to forget hyper-communication almost completely.

      Now that we are fairly stable in our individual consciousness, we can
      create a new form of group consciousness —namely one in which we
      attain access to all information via our DNA without being forced or
      remotely controlled about what to do with that information. We now know
      that just as we use the internet, our DNA can feed proper data into the
      network, can retrieve data from the network, and can establish contact
      with other participants in the network. Remote healing, telepathy or
      "remote sensing" about the state of another can thus be explained. Some
      animals know from afar when their owners plan to return home. This can
      be freshly interpreted and explained via the concepts of group
      consciousness and hyper-communication.

      Any collective consciousness cannot be sensibly used over any period of
      time without a distinctive individuality; otherwise we would revert to a
      primitive herd instinct that is easily manipulated. Hyper-communication
      in the new millennium means something quite different.

      Researchers think that if humans with full individuality would regain
      group consciousness, they would have a god-like power to create, alter
      and shape things on Earth! AND humanity is collectively moving toward
      such a group consciousness of the new kind.

      Fifty percent of children will become a problem as soon as they go to
      school, since the system lumps everyone together and demands adjustment.
      But the individuality oftoday's children
      <http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/indigoes.htm> is so strong that
      they refuse this adjustment and resist giving up their idiosyncrasies in
      the most diverse ways.

      At the same time more and more clairvoyant children
      <http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/indigoes.htm> are born. Something
      in those children is striving more towards the group consciousness of
      the new kind, and it can no longer be suppressed.

      As a rule, weather for example is rather difficult to influence by a
      single individual. But it may be influenced by group consciousness
      (nothing new about this to some indigenous tribes). Weather is strongly
      influenced by Earth resonance frequencies (Schumann frequencies). But
      those same frequencies are also produced in our brains, and when many
      people synchronize their thinking or when individuals (spiritual
      masters, for instance) focus their thoughts in a laser-like fashion,
      then it is not at all surprising that they can influence the weather.

      A modern day civilization which develops group consciousness would have
      neither environmental problems nor scarcity of energy: for if it were
      to use such mental powers as a unified civilization, it would have
      control of the energies of its home planet as a natural consequence.

      When a great number of people become unified with higher intention as in
      meditating on peace —potentials of violence also dissolve.

      Apparently, DNA is also an organic superconductor that can work at
      normal body temperature, as opposed to artificial superconductors which
      require extremely low temperatures between -200 and -140°C to
      function. In addition, all superconductors are able to store light and
      thus information. This further explains how DNA can store information.

      There is another phenomenon linked to DNA and wormholes. Normally, these
      super-small wormholes are highly unstable and are maintained only for
      the tiniest fractions of a second. Under certain conditions stable
      wormholes can organize themselves, which then form distinctive vacuum
      domains in which for example, gravity can transform into electricity.
      Vacuum domains are self-radiant balls of ionized gas that contain
      considerable amounts of energy. There are regions in Russia where such
      radiant balls appear very often.

      Following the ensuing confusion the Russians started massive research
      programs leading finally to some of the discoveries mentioned above.
      Many people know vacuum domains as shiny balls in the sky. The attentive
      look at them in wonder and ask themselves, what they could be.

      I thought once: "Hello up there. If you happen to be a UFO, fly in a
      triangle." And suddenly, the light balls moved in a triangle. Or they
      shot across the sky like ice hockey pucks: they accelerated from zero to
      crazy speeds while sliding silently across the sky. One is left gawking
      and I have, as many others, too, thought them to be UFOs. Friendly ones,
      apparently, as they flew in triangles just to please me.

      Now, the Russians found —in the regions where vacuum domains often
      appear— that sometimes fly as balls of light from the ground upwards
      into the sky, and that these balls can be guided by thought. Since then
      it has been found that vacuum domains emit waves of low frequency that
      are also produced in our brains and because of this similarity of waves
      they are able to react to our thoughts. To run excitedly into one that
      is on ground level might not be such a great idea, because those balls
      of light can contain immense energies and are capable of mutating our
      genes.

      Many spiritual teachers also produce such visible balls or columns of
      light in deep meditation or during energy work, which trigger decidedly
      pleasant feelings and do not cause any harm. Apparently this is also
      dependent on some inner order, quality and origin of the vacuum domain.
      There are some spiritual teachers, like the young Englishman Ananda, for
      example, with whom nothing is seen at first, but when one tries to take
      a photograph while they sit and speak or meditate in
      hyper-communication, one gets only a picture of a white cloud on a
      chair.

      In certain Earth healing projects, such light effects also appear on
      photographs. Simply put, this phenomena has to do with gravity and
      anti-gravity forces that are ever more stable forms of wormholes and
      displays of hyper-communication with energies from outside our time and
      space structure. Earlier generations that experienced such
      hyper-communication and visible vacuum domains were convinced that an
      angel had appeared before them: and we cannot be too sure to what forms
      of consciousness we can get access when using hyper-communication.

      Not having scientific proof for their actual existence, people having
      had such experiences do NOT all suffer from hallucinations. We have
      simply made another giant step towards understanding our reality.
      Official science also knows of gravity anomalies on Earth that
      contribute to the formation of vacuum domains. Recently gravity
      anomalies have been found in Rocca di Papa, south of Rome.