Lightworkers - Re: Experience Light

  • CClout2579@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 1999
      Dearest MasterTami

      Your sharings and channellings have been so deep and meaningful and touching
      and I have been extremely touched and am learning so much from your posts. I
      know I've expressed my thanks before and I feel so inspired to expressing my
      deepest gratitude and thanks again for the continuing love and light you
      continue to share with us here. I know I speak for many (smiles). I share
      your love and light with many others outside the Lightworkers group who are
      equally touched and grateful (smiles).

      Thx a thousand times over for your continued actions to reach out to us and
      share your knowledge, love and channellings. We owe you much (smiles).
      Thank you for being you!

      Love & Light
      Chrissie :)* (\ô/)
    • mastertami@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 1999
        You sweet loving expressive Light-filled soul. I had to unsubscribe to
        a news group for they blasted me with judgmental harsh messages. The
        very same messages I have posted here...I get ugly crud from another
        group! I was just about to stop posting and I get your thanks and
        sweet energy. I am so honored that you have shared my channelled
        insights. Wow...yesterday I get overwhelmed with mean spirited
        people...and today there is Light to look up (from your post to me) and
        a good feeling that has washed over me! Thank you lovey for being such
        a doll. Much love to you angel cakes...Tami Sue

        original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/lightworkers/?start=1151

      • PSLBIRD@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 1999
          Tami Sue,

          That is terrible you've received negative responses, but I'm sure you
          know anyone who responds that way is acting out of fear! You probably gave
          them an insight and they weren't ready to handle it!
          Please do keep posting your messages, some of us may not always respond,
          but I too also am thankful for the wonderful stuff you send!
          Have a wonderful weekend! Lisa :o)
        • Michael Wise
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 1999
            Dearest Tami Sue,
            Your words are always welcome to these eyes. Your depth of grace is
            astounding!
            Your strength of Spirit amazing, and your Truth very clear! Do not ever stop
            sending
            messages to lightworkers@..., please!!!! I Am truly honored to speak
            with you this fine day! Do not let a few closed hearts sway you from your
            path that you have so eloquently expressed here. Do know you are truly and
            deeply loved by all!

            In Deepest Divine Love
            Michael Wise

          • mastertami@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 3, 1999
              Lisa,

              Thank you for letting me know that the "stuff" :-) I send is
              wonderful. A couple of thousand people read my posts...and it is
              surprising how little extend some feedback. If I was not thrilled and
              filled with Light when I channel, I would have quit a long time ago.
              But in all the years I have "given" and extended this gift that I am
              blessed with...I have looked for another to uplift me the same way. I
              have not found the unique gift I have in another and I have looked hard
              and long. So I honor what I give...so much...because if you find
              yourself giving to another what your own heart aches for...you have
              truly given to life Light! Thank you for helping me manifest my ideal!

              original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/lightworkers/?start=1162

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 3, 1999
                Dearest Michael...what can I say...you have always sent such warmth in
                regard to my posts. Your words you write are so nurturingly saturated
                with energy charged with appreciation and sweetness. You are such a
                bright Light shining here!

                original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/lightworkers/?start=1164