an intro of sorts

  • Patric Faul
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2008

      I am not new to the world of "light trail foods". I try to be a regular practitioner of "light" foods.

      Hopefully this group will lend its expertise to my knowledge and vice versa.

      I am an older trail user, I get out several times a year with varying distances covered. But as I have aged, my body constantly reminds me that I am not as young as I once was, so wisdom is used to replace youthfulness or is it stupidity. That a question someday I must answer.

      I generally pack in the states of NY, PA, VT, NH and Canada/Ontario. This year I want to make trips into Quebec, Maine and the similar areas.

      I don't rate myself as a race horse but as the "old gray that ain't" no more....

      Till another time.

      Slane ayd!

      Pat

    • Laurie Ann
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2008
        Hi Pat,

        Welcome to the group. I backpack in Ontario as well. I write
        cookbooks for a living and just love to chat about trail food. I'd
        love to here some of your ideas. I always find that I learn as much
        from others talking about their food preferences and such as I do
        from my own experiences.

        Laurie
        www.aforkinthetrail.com

        --- In lighttrailfood@yahoogroups.com, "Patric Faul" <pa.mckpot@...>