In the Channel Display window there is a downarrow in the "Record Cue" button. There you find "Record selected to multiple cues" etc. Just select theklindbach
Hi, Not in front of computer at moment but pretty sure if you expand the ‘record cue’ button there are two options ‘record selected fixtures to multiple
I need to modify the DMX value of one specific attribute in dozens of LED fixtures across hundreds of cues. Does anyone know how to do this quickly? Is email@example.com
- Jul 29, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.