Wanted: Outdoor Doghouse

  • mcrae.jennifer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      I am in need of a dog house for the back yard for my medium sized dog.
      She's very sweet, but sheds like crazy and vaccuuming just won't keep
      up with it. My husband and 2 of my girls have developed allergies to
      pets since we got her 5 years ago so she has had to become an outdoor
      doggie. Her name is Lilo and she would be very grateful.