Looking for a T-mobile Cell phone

  • Marie
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
      Jerry broke his second phone in 3 months so we don't get any deals on a
      new one with our plan. I gave him my phone. I was wondering if anyone
      have T-mobile and have an old phone they don't use anymore.
      Thanks,
      Marie Butler
    • Karen Pomp
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
        I don't know anyone with T-Mobile, but if I hear about one I will let you know!!

        Karen Pomp

        Have a great day!!

        Karen

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
          Yes Mam, we have a T-Mobile phone with charger, plus car charger and
          ear piece.. you're welcome to all of it.
          God Bless,
          Cyndi

          --- In lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com, "Marie" <jerryskipper@...>