Lawn Mower

  • Jamie Ballou
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2008
      Used power lawn mower, works fine - with bag -
    • Chuck & Jeneine Kanupp
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2008
        --- In lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie Ballou"
        <paparay50@...> wrote:

        > Used power lawn mower, works fine - with bag -

        Is it electric or gas powered?
      • Jamie & Ray Ballou
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2008
          It is gas powered, but someone emailed me and asked for the lawn mower about 10 minutes after I put in on the site!!!!!   So it is GONE!!!!

          Jamie