RE: [lifecoast_lifecycle] Re: Offer: mattress egg carton cushion

  • Karen Jackson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
      Hi Karole!

      Yes! I do want it. I can come by and pick it up tomorrow if that is good for you or if you prefer a different time, just let me know! You can call me on my cell if you would like to to let me know: (386) 986-6532.

      Thanks again so much!

      Karen

      Have a great day!!

      Karen

      From: "Karen" <kibbylou2000@...>
      Date: Thu, February 03, 2011 5:01 am
      To: lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com

      Hi Karole,

      Do you still have the extra cushion that went on this bed?

      Thanks so much!

      Karen Jackson

    • karole@foslos.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
        ok cool ... I have to go over to my in-laws in the morning for a bit but I'll try to get in touch with you some time after lunch. :)