RE: [lifecoast_lifecycle] Re: Offer: mattress egg carton cushion

  • karole@foslos.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
      yes I do ... it's in a bag in my garage ... do you want it :)

      Karole
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
        Hi Karole!

        Yes! I do want it. I can come by and pick it up tomorrow if that is good for you or if you prefer a different time, just let me know! You can call me on my cell if you would like to to let me know: (386) 986-6532.

        Thanks again so much!

        Karen

        Have a great day!!

        Karen

      • karole@foslos.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
          ok cool ... I have to go over to my in-laws in the morning for a bit but I'll try to get in touch with you some time after lunch. :)