Free computer monitors

  • Josh and Heather Scofield
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 15, 2010

      I have two working CRT computer monitors that are free to good homes. They’re older models and therefore bulky, but they work. Let me know if you’re interested.

      Heather Scofield

    • Josh and Heather Scofield
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2010

        Hi all!

        Not much room in the moving truck. Going to start posting items up here. Let me know if there’s something (or a bunch of things) you can use.  After 48 hours, if nobody’s expressed an interest, items will go to Goodwill. Email   headlineheather@...   More to come as the week progresses.  Be blessed. Heather.

        Mens Golf club set and bag

        Youth golf club set and bag

        14” CRT computer monitor

        16” CRT computer monitor

        5’ wooden ladder

        2 rectangular folding tables (great for kids’ birthday parties)

        Bike rack for car, van, truck

        Piano (sounds good, holds a tune, has cosmetic blemishes)

        Black, two-drawer metal file cabinet

        Electronic piano w/ ac adapter. (not a fullsize keyboard, older, good for a child)

        Fushia wrought iron doll cradle

        Bag of toy food and dishes

        Large stuffed dog, pink and white (great TV watching friend for toddler)

        Pink pushalong Barbie car

        Small Teapot-shaped rug in pastels for girl’s room

        Boys Nascar Race Track, battery powered, two cars, still in original packaging

        Original Leap Pad System and several games/books/cartridges

        Box of children’s books, hard and soft cover

        Whitewashed solid wood dresser, three drawers, smooth tracks—w/ matching mirror

        Stainless steel / deep red Crock Pot slow cooker, 5 gal.

      • Mommykisses212@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010

          There a quite a few things I am interested in.  Can I just come by to take a look???  848-0712.
          Heather

        • Josh and Heather Scofield
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010

            Yes. Anytime after 2pm today or tomorrow. Some things already claimed by others, just fyi.  95 Patric Dr.

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010

              New additions to the list:

              Small bag of dollhouse furniture

              Misc shelving units (2 units are small and particle board, medium oak-color finish with two shelves  and 1 small wire utility shelving thingy)

              Bag of boys shirts sizes 5 and 6/7.

              Set of 16 hardcover Childcraft books.