TV Stand and End-Table Available

  • Erica
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 7:31 PM
      Free to good home!

      TV Stand
      Height: 44" Width: 21.5" Depth 19"

      End-Table
      Height: 24" Width: 24" Depth 19"

      Picture can be seen here: http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/chaotic_saint/tvstand.jpg

      Email me if interested! Pick up only.
    • Karen Jackson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5 2:56 AM
        Hi there! I am interested in the TV stand if it is still available!  This is the perfect height for my bedroom!

        My phone number is: (386) 986-6532.

        Thank you!  :)

        Karen Jackson

        Have a great day!!

        Karen

        Message 3 of 4 , May 5 3:01 AM
          Actually Erica, I could use the side table as well if you still have that too....LOL   ( Sorry I didn't say that in my last email).

          No problem with coming by to pick them up, just let me know where if they are still available.

          Thanks again!  (386) 986-6532.

          Karen

          Have a great day!!

          Karen

          Message 4 of 4 , May 6 5:05 AM
            Hi Erica!

            I didn't get a reply from you yesterday, just wondering if you're items are still available??  I am off from work today so I could come by and pick them up if that is ok??

            Thanks!

            Karen

            Have a great day!!

            Karen