Free kid's desk

  • T
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 7:34 AM
      I have a desk I made several years ago. It's sturdy and cute. It's the perfect
      size/height for a kid between maybe 4-7 ys old. It's painted primary
      colors...about 4' wide. Perfect for homeschoolers or a kid's room. It looks
      like a rectangle box with 1 side missing (where you sit). It's blue, yellow &
      red.

      I noticed that the thick clear coating is starting to yellow a bit...but the top
      is yellow so it's not a big problem. You could always sand and paint it...or
      leave it like it is. I'm sure some little kid would just love this desk. My
      kids sure did.

      Feel free to call or text me. I can text you a picture back. I kinda need this
      to go quickly. 386.562.6122