Offer: Kids desk

  • T
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
      I have a desk I made several years ago. It's sturdy and cute. It's the perfect size/height for a kid between maybe 4-7 ys old. It's painted primary colors...about 4' wide. Perfect for homeschoolers or a kid's room. It looks like a rectangle box with 1 side missing (where you sit). It's blue, yellow & red.

      I noticed that the thick clear coating is starting to yellow a bit...but the top is yellow so it's not a big problem. You could always sand and paint it...or leave it like it is. I'm sure some little kid would just love this desk. My kids sure did.

      Feel free to call or text me. I can text you a picture back. I kinda need this to go quickly. 386.562.6122