free to good home!

  • karosel123
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2010
      I have a wrought iron patio set, actually it's antique I've had it for so long! It needs a little TLC, I've sanded and painted it several times in the over 20 years I've had it. It has cushions that I recovered a few years back that are in good shape, and still have some of the fabric if anyone wants it. There is a 3 person sofa, a chair and a glass top table. Right now it's green and the cushions are green and white striped. I love this set, but I just don't have it in me to paint it again! If you want to stop by and look at it, give me a call, 446-4724. Have a blessed Easter!!!!
      Love to all my Lifecoast family, Janis
    • Heather
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2, 2010
        I am interested but would be unable to get it till Tuesday. If you have a taker before then it is fine. Let me know. Thank you.

        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        From: "karosel123" <karosel123@...>
        Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 12:33:15 -0000
        To: <lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [lifecoast_lifecycle] free to good home!

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 3, 2010
          Not a problem - as far as I'm concerned, it's yours! Just call me when you're coming - I don't get to my email every day. Home phone is 446-4724, cell is 503-8972.
          Happy Easter!
          Janis

          --- In lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com, "Heather" <Mommykisses212@...> wrote:

          > I am interested but would be unable to get it till Tuesday. If you have a taker before then it is fine. Let me know. Thank you.
          > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        • Josh and Heather Scofield
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 15, 2010

            I have two working CRT computer monitors that are free to good homes. They’re older models and therefore bulky, but they work. Let me know if you’re interested.

            Heather Scofield

          • Josh and Heather Scofield
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 2, 2010

              Hi all!

              Not much room in the moving truck. Going to start posting items up here. Let me know if there’s something (or a bunch of things) you can use.  After 48 hours, if nobody’s expressed an interest, items will go to Goodwill. Email   headlineheather@...   More to come as the week progresses.  Be blessed. Heather.

              Mens Golf club set and bag

              Youth golf club set and bag

              14” CRT computer monitor

              16” CRT computer monitor

              5’ wooden ladder

              2 rectangular folding tables (great for kids’ birthday parties)

              Bike rack for car, van, truck

              Piano (sounds good, holds a tune, has cosmetic blemishes)

              Black, two-drawer metal file cabinet

              Electronic piano w/ ac adapter. (not a fullsize keyboard, older, good for a child)

              Fushia wrought iron doll cradle

              Bag of toy food and dishes

              Large stuffed dog, pink and white (great TV watching friend for toddler)

              Pink pushalong Barbie car

              Small Teapot-shaped rug in pastels for girl’s room

              Boys Nascar Race Track, battery powered, two cars, still in original packaging

              Original Leap Pad System and several games/books/cartridges

              Box of children’s books, hard and soft cover

              Whitewashed solid wood dresser, three drawers, smooth tracks—w/ matching mirror

              Stainless steel / deep red Crock Pot slow cooker, 5 gal.

            • Mommykisses212@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010

                There a quite a few things I am interested in.  Can I just come by to take a look???  848-0712.
                Heather

              • Josh and Heather Scofield
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010

                  Yes. Anytime after 2pm today or tomorrow. Some things already claimed by others, just fyi.  95 Patric Dr.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010

                    New additions to the list:

                    Small bag of dollhouse furniture

                    Misc shelving units (2 units are small and particle board, medium oak-color finish with two shelves  and 1 small wire utility shelving thingy)

                    Bag of boys shirts sizes 5 and 6/7.

                    Set of 16 hardcover Childcraft books.