furniture

  • Janis Gunberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2010
      I have a friend who is moving into her own apt. and literally has NOTHING!  She really needs a bed, as she rhematoid arthritis, and should not be sleeping on the floor.  She needs kitchen items, bath, just about everything.  If anyone has anything available, I would be glad to arrange to get it to her.  Lauren is a Christian, a member of Tomoka Christian and is depending on God for everything. And He has been so faithful to her!  She received a lower rent, got Medicaid, disability, and all in a very short amount of time.
      Thank you in advance for blessing her with your prayers,
      Janis