Re: [lifecoast_lifecycle] Offer: Toddler Girls 3T Pirate Dress Halloween Costume

  • Erin JOT
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 4, 2009
      Absolutely no problem.  It's on the porch now.

      Erin

      From: Erin JOT <oldnavywife30@ yahoo.com>
      To: lifecoast_lifecycle @yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 11:51 PM

      That is absolutely fine.  Glad you didn't come out earlier.  I would have felt horrible.  Thanks so much!

      From: Erin JOT <oldnavywife30@ yahoo.com>
      To: lifecoast_lifecycle @yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 7:25 PM

      I am so sorry but I even forgot to leave it out today!  I still have it for you.  I will put it out right now so I won't forget.  I'm so sorry.

      Erin

      From: Brooke Chilly <imaginecb@yahoo. com>
      To: lifecoast_lifecycle @yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 9:12 AM

      Thank you. I will come by around noon. THANKS AGAIN!

      From: Brooke Chilly <imaginecb@yahoo. com>
      To: lifecoast_lifecycle @yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, October 2, 2009, 7:48 PM

      I would love this for my daughter if you still have it. Thanks.

      Absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's adorable.

      Thanks!

    • imaginecb
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 4, 2009
        Thank you again...its too cute!!

        --- In lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com, Erin JOT <oldnavywife30@...> wrote:

        > Absolutely no problem.  It's on the porch now.
        >
        > Erin

      • Erin JOT
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 5, 2009
          You are so very welcome.  :0)