Re: [lifecoast_lifecycle] Offer: Toddler Girls 3T Pirate Dress Halloween Costume

  • Brooke Chilly
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 4, 2009
      LOL. Im sorry again, but I forgot to stop by after church to  get the costume. I am in Palatka now. I will be coming home in a few hours, if you dont mind leaving it on your porch for me. lol. Sorry, thanks.

      From: Brooke Chilly <imaginecb@yahoo. com>
      To: lifecoast_lifecycle @yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 8:16 PM

      LOL. Funny how things work out!  Its late right now, I would like to pick it up in the morning if thats ok. Thank you.

      From: Brooke Chilly <imaginecb@yahoo. com>
      To: lifecoast_lifecycle @yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 1:32 PM

      Hello. Sorry I couldnt pick up earlier. I can come right away if you havent given it away. Thanks.

      From: Erin JOT <oldnavywife30@ yahoo.com>
      To: lifecoast_lifecycle @yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 8:49 AM

      Yep I still have it.  I live in Matanza's Woods (4 Laredo Place)  I will be in and out all day but I can leave it in a bag on my front porch,

      Thanks~

      From: oldnavywife30 <oldnavywife30@ yahoo.com>
      To: lifecoast_lifecycle @yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, October 2, 2009, 10:41 PM

      Absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's adorable.

      Thanks!

    • Erin JOT
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 4, 2009
        Absolutely no problem.  It's on the porch now.

        Erin

[...]

      • imaginecb
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 4, 2009
          Thank you again...its too cute!!

          --- In lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com, Erin JOT <oldnavywife30@...> wrote:

          > Absolutely no problem.  It's on the porch now.
          >
          > Erin

        • Erin JOT
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 5, 2009
            You are so very welcome.  :0)