Offer: Mens items

  • Brooke
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 22, 2009
      Nice dress shirt
      A few long sleeve shirts, POLO brand
      Mens sweater

      all XL mens...just wanted to offer them before i donate them.
      F section.
    • Mommykisses212@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 22, 2009
        I am interested for my husband if still available. I can pick up on Tuesday.

        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 22, 2009
          ok. 42 Fortune lane. I will put the bag on the front porch.
          thanx,
          Brooke

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 24, 2009

          • Mommykisses212@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 24, 2009
              I'm so very sorry I will be there today. Unfortunately my kids were not cooperating yesterday which made me a little crazy and it slipped my mind. Thanks again for understanding.

              Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

              From: "Brooke"
              Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:00:53 -0000
              To: <lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com>
              Subject: [lifecoast_lifecycle] Re: Offer: Mens items

              Hello, are you still interested in the mens clothes? I put them on the fronch porch for you. Thanks.--- In lifecoast_lifecycle @yahoogroups. com, Mommykisses212@ ... wrote:

              > I am interested for my husband if still available. I can pick up on Tuesday.
              > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

            • Brooke Chilly
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 24, 2009
                No problem, they are still out there in the chair.

                From: "Brooke"
                Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:00:53 -0000
                To: <lifecoast_lifecycle @yahoogroups. com>