Offer: womens clothes

  • Brooke
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2009
      I have a bag of nice clothes up for grabs. They are kinda dressy, good stuff for church, or office. They are small sizes...4 and 6. If interested lemme know. Thanx.
      Brooke
    • imaginecb
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2009
        I have a bag of stuff to give away. Nothing spectacular, but there is some long sleeves and maybe a couple pants. Sizes M/ 9-11. F section.