RE: [lifecoast_lifecycle] Re: Offer: Used Kenmore Dryer

  • Natasha Glover
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 24, 2009
      Tanya - It is actually on my back porch cause we had to make room in my garage. Feel free to go by and pick it up anytime. My address is 6 kalamazoo trail 32164. We are having our growth group tomorrow nite and thurs I will be home late. Other than that, there is friday or sat.

      Just let me know what u end up doing!
      Thanks!
      Natasha

      From: Natasha <pinkribbonsurvivor30@...>
      To: lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, February 16, 2009, 9:35 AM

      Yes it is available!! Just let me know when would be a good day for
      you to pick it up. We will be leaving for Orlando tonight, but will
      be back late Tuesday nite!!

      --- In lifecoast_lifecycle @yahoogroups. com, Tanya Roach
      <tanya3roach@ ...> wrote:

      > good morning, I was wondering if you still had the dryer? I have
      one but, I have to turn it on twice to dry this could save me from
      high electric bills let me? know. Thank you so much have a great day!