Re: Offer: Used Kenmore Dryer

  • Natasha
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 10, 2009
      --- In lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com, Mommykisses212@... wrote:
      >It is White and yes it is still available!
      >
      > What color, is it still available?
      > Heather
      >

      > **************Nothing says I love you like flowers! Find a florist
      near you
      > now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?
      query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000001)

    • Natasha
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 14, 2009
        --- In lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com, "Natasha"
        <pinkribbonsurvivor30@...> wrote:

        Dryer is still available.

        > I have a used Kenmore Dryer. It is about 7years old, but works
        fine.
        > Free to good home!!!

      • Tanya Roach
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 16, 2009
          good morning, I was wondering if you still had the dryer? I have one but, I have to turn it on twice to dry this could save me from high electric bills let me  know. Thank you so much have a great day!
          Tanya

          > I have a used Kenmore Dryer. It is about 7years old, but works
          fine.
          > Free to good home!!!

        • Natasha
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 16, 2009
            Yes it is available!! Just let me know when would be a good day for
            you to pick it up. We will be leaving for Orlando tonight, but will
            be back late Tuesday nite!!

            --- In lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com, Tanya Roach
            <tanya3roach@...> wrote:

            > good morning, I was wondering if you still had the dryer? I have
            one but, I have to turn it on twice to dry this could save me from
            high electric bills let meĀ  know. Thank you so much have a great day!
            > Tanya

          • Tanya Roach
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 18, 2009
              Thank you I will get in touch with you after Tuesday!
              Tanya

              <tanya3roach@ ...> wrote:

              > good morning, I was wondering if you still had the dryer? I have
              one but, I have to turn it on twice to dry this could save me from
              high electric bills let me  know. Thank you so much have a great day!
              > Tanya

            • Tanya Roach
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 24, 2009
                Good morning, I know you will be returning today please give me a call so we can set up a time when I can get the dryer again thank you so much.
                Tanya
                734-904-6596

                <tanya3roach@ ...> wrote:

                > good morning, I was wondering if you still had the dryer? I have
                one but, I have to turn it on twice to dry this could save me from
                high electric bills let me  know. Thank you so much have a great day!
                > Tanya

              • Tanya Roach
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 24, 2009
                  Good morning,
                  I know you will be returning today please call me so we can set up a time when you will be available. again thank you so much
                  734-904-6596

                  <tanya3roach@ ...> wrote:

                  > good morning, I was wondering if you still had the dryer? I have
                  one but, I have to turn it on twice to dry this could save me from
                  high electric bills let me  know. Thank you so much have a great day!
                  > Tanya

                • Natasha Glover
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 24, 2009
                    Tanya - It is actually on my back porch cause we had to make room in my garage. Feel free to go by and pick it up anytime. My address is 6 kalamazoo trail 32164. We are having our growth group tomorrow nite and thurs I will be home late. Other than that, there is friday or sat.

                    Just let me know what u end up doing!
                    Thanks!
                    Natasha