Re: [lifecoast_lifecycle] Offer: Little Girls Toys

  • Teresa
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 18, 2009
      Do you know that I have been racking my brain for the past few days.  I knew that I was supposed to pick up something from someone but couldn't, for the life of me, remember who or what.  Whew..thanks for the reminder.  I can come by later today. I'll call you.

      Thanks!!!

      Teresa
      We May Not Have It All Together...
                           ...But TOGETHER In Him We Have It All !!