WANTED: Microwave

  • flmrsc1223
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2008
      I know it's a lot to ask, but I figure it can't hurt to ask. Does
      anyone have an extra microwave they don't need? My microwave just died
      on me tonight, it started sparking as if I had metal in the microwave
      but I didn't.

      Anyway, in need of a microwave now and thought I'd see if anyone had
      one they don't need.

      Merry Christmas!
    • flmrsc1223
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2008