OFFER: Black Bakers Rack & Computer Desk

  • Chuck & Jeneine Kanupp
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008
      I have a nice baker's rack (black) and a new computer desk (light wood
      color). that I would like to give away. Please let me know if you know
      someone that can use them. I also have other things and some Christmas
      things.

      If you are interested please email Michele at
      michelemarie122@...
    • Adrienne
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008
        If both of these are still available, I would like them both.  I will be going back to school after many years starting January, and the computer desk would really work out nicely.  And the apartment that I moved into doesn't have much storage room in the kitchen, so the bakers rack would come in nicely too.

        Let me know if they are still available, then I will just have to find a way to pick them up as I only have a car.  But it's a problem I will happily work with.

        Blessings,
        Adrienne Canaday  :)

        michelemarie122@ bellsouth. net