Family Christmas Blessing ISO Help

  • Cyndi Bryant
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
      I have a family that has recently contacted me, letting me know that
      they are both unemployed at the moment and have asked if I know of
      anyone for 'Christmas help' for their kids.

      I must mention that this family is the first to 'step up' and help
      many, many families in the Palm Coast Community...including
      fundraiser's for children's operations in Palm Coast, family outreach,
      community events for families in Palm Coast and so many more too list.
      They are both generous with their heart, compassion and when employed
      their funds... This of course is a 'hard thing' to ask...."help".....

      I am just going to list their children's size's and 'wish list'. I
      know this is a very difficult time for all families as our economy has
      stretched us all...... I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and
      theirs, for any consideration.
      God Bless Cyndi Bryant
      You can contact me: Cell Phone 386-503-4676
      Private Email: czbcbred@...

      Girl is 6 size 6 shirts,6 slim pants,(Needs warm pjs no feet) likes
      Pet shop,web kinz ,any thing girly bratz,Barbie,polly pocket,wants
      little pet shop for her Nintendo Ds and or build a bear

      Boy is 11 size 12 slim pants 14-16 shirts wants a skate board
      sweatshirt like at bealls quick silver or Dc ,anything skate boarding
      ,anything electronic,Loves the knit skate hats,wii games,doesn't play
      with toys too much any more.

      Girl is 15 ,Jrs size 5 pants med in Jr Shirts large in sweat shirts
      she just wants clothes she said this yr

      Girl is 14 size 13 pants large shirts ex large sweat shirts JRS.

      Both girls need make up of course! Anything from hollister or
      aeropstale, they have great clerance stuff,gift cards are usually best
      for teen age girls
    • Brooke
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
        I have a few things for the girls. I will look for you at church on
        sunday. I dont think I have met you yet, but I will ask around. LOL
        --- In lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com, "Cyndi Bryant"
        <parksvillebc@...> wrote:

        > I have a family that has recently contacted me, letting me know
        that
        > they are both unemployed at the moment and have asked if I know of
        > anyone for 'Christmas help' for their kids.
        >
        > I must mention that this family is the first to 'step up' and help
        > many, many families in the Palm Coast Community...including
        > fundraiser's for children's operations in Palm Coast, family
        outreach,
        > community events for families in Palm Coast and so many more too
        list.
        > They are both generous with their heart, compassion and when
        employed
        > their funds... This of course is a 'hard thing' to
        ask...."help".....

        > I am just going to list their children's size's and 'wish list'. I
        > know this is a very difficult time for all families as our economy
        has
        > stretched us all...... I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and
        > theirs, for any consideration.
        > God Bless Cyndi Bryant
        > You can contact me: Cell Phone 386-503-4676
        > Private Email: czbcbred@...
        >

        > Girl is 6 size 6 shirts,6 slim pants,(Needs warm pjs no feet) likes
        > Pet shop,web kinz ,any thing girly bratz,Barbie,polly pocket,wants
        > little pet shop for her Nintendo Ds and or build a bear
        >
        > Boy is 11 size 12 slim pants 14-16 shirts wants a skate board
        > sweatshirt like at bealls quick silver or Dc ,anything skate
        boarding
        > ,anything electronic,Loves the knit skate hats,wii games,doesn't
        play
        > with toys too much any more.
        >
        > Girl is 15 ,Jrs size 5 pants med in Jr Shirts large in sweat shirts
        > she just wants clothes she said this yr
        >
        > Girl is 14 size 13 pants large shirts ex large sweat shirts JRS.
        >
        > Both girls need make up of course! Anything from hollister or
        > aeropstale, they have great clerance stuff,gift cards are usually
        best
        > for teen age girls

      • Cyndi Bryant
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
          THANKS so very much Brooke...I'll wear my name tag...LOL... also I will be sitting over by the kids section, my little man is in that group. Thanks Again!!

          > I have a few things for the girls. I will look for you at
          > church on
          > sunday. I dont think I have met you yet, but I will ask
          > around. LOL
          > --- In lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com, "Cyndi
          > Bryant"
          > <parksvillebc@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have a family that has recently contacted me,
          > letting me know
          > that
          > > they are both unemployed at the moment and have asked
          > if I know of
          > > anyone for 'Christmas help' for their kids.
          > >
          > > I must mention that this family is the first to
          > 'step up' and help
          > > many, many families in the Palm Coast
          > Community...including
          > > fundraiser's for children's operations in Palm
          > Coast, family
          > outreach,
          > > community events for families in Palm Coast and so
          > many more too
          > list.
          > > They are both generous with their heart, compassion
          > and when
          > employed
          > > their funds... This of course is a 'hard
          > thing' to
          > ask...."help".....
          > >
          > > I am just going to list their children's
          > size's and 'wish list'. I
          > > know this is a very difficult time for all families as
          > our economy
          > has
          > > stretched us all...... I thank you from the bottom of
          > my heart, and
          > > theirs, for any consideration.
          > > God Bless Cyndi Bryant
          > > You can contact me: Cell Phone 386-503-4676
          > > Private Email: czbcbred@...
          > >

          > > Girl is 6 size 6 shirts,6 slim pants,(Needs warm pjs
          > no feet) likes
          > > Pet shop,web kinz ,any thing girly bratz,Barbie,polly
          > pocket,wants
          > > little pet shop for her Nintendo Ds and or build a
          > bear
          > >
          > > Boy is 11 size 12 slim pants 14-16 shirts wants a
          > skate board
          > > sweatshirt like at bealls quick silver or Dc ,anything
          > skate
          > boarding
          > > ,anything electronic,Loves the knit skate hats,wii
          > games,doesn't
          > play
          > > with toys too much any more.
          > >
          > > Girl is 15 ,Jrs size 5 pants med in Jr Shirts large in
          > sweat shirts
          > > she just wants clothes she said this yr
          > >
          > > Girl is 14 size 13 pants large shirts ex large sweat
          > shirts JRS.
          > >
          > > Both girls need make up of course! Anything from
          > hollister or
          > > aeropstale, they have great clerance stuff,gift cards
          > are usually
          > best
          > > for teen age girls

        • Cyndi Bryant
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
            THANKS Brooke!! I'll wear my name tag..LOL.. and will be over near
            the kid section in Church..my little man is in that age group. Your
            kindness and thoughtfullness is so appreciated!!

            --- In lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com, "Brooke" <imaginecb@...>