ISO: Wicker Patio Furniture

  • Cyndi Bryant
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19, 2008
    • tanya3roach
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2008
        I would be intrested in the furniture. Please call me as I do not
        get to the computer very often. 734-904-6596
        thank you
      • Karen
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 19, 2008
          Hi Cyndi,

          I would be interested in this furniture if you still have it!!

          Thanks!

          Karen
        • Karen

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 19, 2008
              Sorry for the miscommunication guys... ISO = In Search Of :)
              I'm trying to help out a friend that is looking for some for her
              patio. Looks like everyone is in search of wicker...LOL...

              --- In lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com, "Karen" <kibbylou2000@...>