277Power Wheels Jeep

  • mediclizrn
    Apr 18, 2011
      Hey all,
      I have a Power Wheels Jeep that my 6 yr old is too big for now. It's in fair shape...wheels are good and the body is good other than the decorative stickers and faded or have peeled off. It takes a 6V battery which is included, but I think might need to be replaced. The charger for the battery is included, too. I hope someone can use this because it's a pretty cool toy. Again, it has worked perfect and I think the battery is ready to be replaced. Feel free to call me at 386-795-6142 and I'm in the R section whenever your ready to come pick up.\

      Thanks,
      Liz S
      ps Pics are posted in photo section :)