117Re: Family Christmas Blessing ISO Help

  • Cyndi Bryant
    Dec 3, 2008
      THANKS Brooke!! I'll wear my name tag..LOL.. and will be over near
      the kid section in Church..my little man is in that age group. Your
      kindness and thoughtfullness is so appreciated!!

      --- In lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com, "Brooke" <imaginecb@...>
      wrote:

      > I have a few things for the girls. I will look for you at church on
      > sunday. I dont think I have met you yet, but I will ask around. LOL
      > --- In lifecoast_lifecycle@yahoogroups.com, "Cyndi Bryant"
      > <parksvillebc@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have a family that has recently contacted me, letting me know
      > that
      > > they are both unemployed at the moment and have asked if I know of
      > > anyone for 'Christmas help' for their kids.
      > >
      > > I must mention that this family is the first to 'step up' and help
      > > many, many families in the Palm Coast Community...including
      > > fundraiser's for children's operations in Palm Coast, family
      > outreach,
      > > community events for families in Palm Coast and so many more too
      > list.
      > > They are both generous with their heart, compassion and when
      > employed
      > > their funds... This of course is a 'hard thing' to
      > ask...."help".....
      > >
      > > I am just going to list their children's size's and 'wish list'. I
      > > know this is a very difficult time for all families as our economy
      > has
      > > stretched us all...... I thank you from the bottom of my heart,
      and
      > > theirs, for any consideration.
      > > God Bless Cyndi Bryant
      > > You can contact me: Cell Phone 386-503-4676
      > > Private Email: czbcbred@
      > >

      > > Girl is 6 size 6 shirts,6 slim pants,(Needs warm pjs no feet)
      likes
      > > Pet shop,web kinz ,any thing girly bratz,Barbie,polly pocket,wants
      > > little pet shop for her Nintendo Ds and or build a bear
      > >
      > > Boy is 11 size 12 slim pants 14-16 shirts wants a skate board
      > > sweatshirt like at bealls quick silver or Dc ,anything skate
      > boarding
      > > ,anything electronic,Loves the knit skate hats,wii games,doesn't
      > play
      > > with toys too much any more.
      > >
      > > Girl is 15 ,Jrs size 5 pants med in Jr Shirts large in sweat
      shirts
      > > she just wants clothes she said this yr
      > >
      > > Girl is 14 size 13 pants large shirts ex large sweat shirts JRS.
      > >
      > > Both girls need make up of course! Anything from hollister or
      > > aeropstale, they have great clerance stuff,gift cards are usually
      > best
      > > for teen age girls

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic