Press Release: Libz Clarify Coddington Position

  • Libertarianz Media Centre
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2002
      Libz Clarify Coddington Position
      ======================

      In the interests of claritying an earlier statement by ACT liability Richard
      Prebble, Libertarianz leader Russell Watkins would like to point out that
      "ACT is the party that most closely represents ACT list candidate Deborah
      Coddington's views NOW." This is in contrast to Prebble's "ambiguous"
      pronouncement that 'she's now standing for ACT as the party that most
      closely represents her views.' "Her views, NOW!" repeats Watkins.

      Watkins points out that even a random browsing of Coddington's statements
      since joining the Association of Compulsion Touters should clarify the issue
      for those in any doubt: "ACT's views (and Deborah's) are NOT those of the
      Libertarianz. Deborah is now a compulsion touter; Libertarianz are not!"

      "Perhaps ACT should start pinching our policies and not just our people,"
      says Watkins. "When that happens, we would be happy for the ACT leader to
      speak for us. Until then," says Watkins, "he can keep his ambiguities to
      himself."

      It's enough to make you vote Libertarianz!

      ENDS

      For further information please contact:
      Russell Watkins
      LIBERTARIANZ LEADER