Libertarianz Conference and 10th Birthday

  • Libertarianz Media Centre
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2006
      PRESS RELEASE

      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
      Announcement

      Libertarianz Conference and 10th Birthday Celebration

      Freedom loving Libertarianz members will gather this weekend in
      Auckland for their annual Conference and AGM. It is also the Party's
      10th Birthday.

      Libertarianz Leader Bernard Darnton said, "10 years of fighting for
      our freedom has gone quickly, but with people like Clark and Cullen at
      the helm, there is still much to do. We must be eternally vigilant.
      This weekend's gathering will be a celebration of freedom, yet also a
      time of organisation, as we see the Labour government threatening New
      Zealand with high taxes and a disregard for property rights. Other
      areas of concern include political correctness gone mad and a general
      overbearing nanny-state attitude."

      The Libertarianz Conference is being held at the Auckland Airport
      Centra Hotel, on Saturday the 15th of July, from 9:30am.

      The Agenda for the Conference includes:
      * Bernard Darnton on his court case against Helen Clark
      * Russell Watkins on his Voluntary City activism in Tauranga
      * Lindsay Perigo on the history of the party
      * A debate about Libertarianz immigration policy

      And don't forget, of course, the birthday cake.

      ENDS

      Bernard Darnton
      Libertarianz Leader
      Phone: 021 324 466