will he fight Jack's friends' votescam effort? Fw: Help us fight Jack's Smears

  • Louis Charles
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2010
      you gotta admit... The "kid" is sure running a more professional campaign than daddy does/did.

      Now, can he overcome votescam HE IS SUMMARILY IGNORING?

      time shall tell.

      LC

      Are you tired of this "recession" yet?  Had enough "stimulus"?  Perhaps it's time for a tax revolt.  Let me know when you think so, too.  214-230-2187