Zip32.dll

  • lbdavid26
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2002
      Hello all,

      I was wondering if anyone knew how to use zip32.dll and if you
      do, could you please reply to this message or email me at
      lbdavid26@... and tell me how to use this dll. Thanks to
      anyone in advanced if you can help.

      Best Wishes,
      David
    • lbdavid26
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2002
        Hello,
        I was wondering if there was anyone out there who knows how to use
        zip32.dll. If you do, could you email me at lbdavid26@... and
        give a small explanation of the functions and a sample (if possible)

        Thanks to anyone if they can help.

        David
      • metallurgist1
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
          > I was wondering if there was anyone out there who knows how to
          use
          > zip32.dll. If you do, could you email me at lbdavid26@y... and

          I've tried to work with this DLL, David, and I've never figured it
          out. It does some in-memory handling that I don't understand.

          What I'd love to have is a DLL that has as it's paramaters:
          compress/expand flag
          input file spec
          output file spec
          compression format
          password

          I've found a couple that do this but they are rather expensive.

          - David Drake
        • jason herbert
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
            Have u tried using the winzip dlls? If u have winzip
            they should be easy to find. I don't know if this
            helps. Jason Herbert
            --- metallurgist1 <ddrake@...> wrote:
            > > I was wondering if there was anyone out there
            > who knows how to
            > use
            > > zip32.dll. If you do, could you email me at
            > lbdavid26@y... and
            >
            > I've tried to work with this DLL, David, and I've
            > never figured it
            > out. It does some in-memory handling that I don't
            > understand.
            >
            > What I'd love to have is a DLL that has as it's
            > paramaters:
            > compress/expand flag
            > input file spec
            > output file spec
            > compression format
            > password
            >
            > I've found a couple that do this but they are rather
            > expensive.
            >
            > - David Drake

            =====
            "MUNDUS VULT DECIPI" The world wants to be decieved
            JASON HERBERT

            HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
            http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/