Re: [libertybasic] Re: New file uploaded to libertybasic

  • A. Watson
    Message 1 of 626 , Sep 1, 2002
      At 11:51 PM 8/31/02 -0000, you wrote:
      > Hello Alyce,
      > Thank you for your input.

      Hi John,

      User input is so valuable, and sometimes so hard to get. I'm happy to
      help, although I must say that you have certainly raised the bar for
      competing gui designers! Great job, John.

      Alyce
    • libertybasic@yahoogroups.com
      Message 626 of 626 , Sep 24, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the libertybasic
        group.

        File : /smd-code book 65 Wcode.zip
        Uploaded by : sarmednafi <sarmednafi@...>
        Description : The Final optimum Version of this program

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        sarmednafi <sarmednafi@...>