RE: Startup programs?

  • rod_bird001
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 8, 2013

      If the info is in a file you just need to load the file to a single variable and save the upper$ or lower$ of that variable to a new file or indeed overwrite the same file. All of the CRLF pairs will be preserved.

      open "file.txt" for output as #o
      print #o,"UPPER"
      close #o

      open "file.txt" for input as #i
      t$=input$(#i,lof(#i))
      close #i

      open "file.txt" for output as #o
      print #o,lower$(t$)
      close #o

      open "file.txt" for input as #i
      t$=input$(#i,lof(#i))
      close #i
      print t$

      ---In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, <pendl2megabit@...> wrote:

      Am 08.10.2013 17:02, schrieb Ernesto Gastaldi:

      > But I've to repeat that command string by string, thousand of times?
      > Is it possibile establish once and for all such transformation ?

      Ernesto,

      sorry, there is no such feature in LB.

      How does the user enter his information?

      May be we can get something going if you use a GUI window.